"No such feature exists" error
Typically, one of the following scenarios is causing this issue:
- You are using a license manager for Maple 2016 or earlier. Please ensure that you install the network tools for Maple 2018 or 2017.
- The Maple 2018 license has not been configured in LMTools. Please see the image below for how the Config Services window should look.
- The new license isn't being broadcast on the server because it wasn't been restarted after the service was reconfigured:
- Open LMTools.
- Select the “Start/Stop/Reread” tab.
- Check the “Force Server Shutdown” box beneath the “Stop Server” button.
- Click the “Stop Server” button.
- When you are confident that the server has stopped, uncheck the “Force Server Shutdown” box, then click the “Start Server” button.
- Either the older license manager is still running, or a separate service was configured for the older versions of Maple, and are over-riding the 2018 manager/service. Since a 2018 license contains 2017 and 2016 credentials, a service for those licenses is no longer needed, so please shut down any services for older versions of Maple. If you need access to older versions of Maple, please send a copy of your license file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 2018 file was properly configured in the license manager, but it's either a host-based or user-based license, and the corresponding options file is either missing or not set up properly.
Did you find this article helpful?